CFACT, the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, is hiring for a paid, full-time, regional position to provide direct support to campus chapters in the next school year for our Collegians for a Constructive Tomorrow program.
Ideal candidates for this position are recent college graduates who live in Minnesota or are willing to relocate to MN, who have friends and contacts on campus and are passionate about CFACT’s vision and free-market issues.
The job itself requires helping and mentoring our CFACT chapters with recruitment of new members, club growth, maintaining official campus registration status, hosting speakers/events, and helping with programs/stunts/tables.
– The coordinator will be responsible primarily for our Midwest schools, mostly located in Minnesota and Wisconsin
– Expected 40 hours per week, with seasonal changes consistent with the school year
– Attend and help organize CFACT campus chapter meetings and events in the midwest region. The expectation is to visit each chapter once a month during the school year
– Ensure each campus is officially recognized (once per school year)
– Organize one recruitment effort each semester for each campus
– Organize two events/outings per semester for each campus
– Pursue event grant opportunities
– Support operational grant requests
– Provide local transportation and support for speakers and other CFACT dignitaries in the region.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Supportive of free-market values and CFACT’s issues
– Experienced with campus based activism and student organizations
– Recent contacts with activists on campus
– Experienced with campus based fund raising
– Experienced with hosting campus based events
– Set own hours, work within a flexible schedule
– Possible travel to conferences in the US and Internationally
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to Christina Norman at [email protected].