What is the Campaign?
The primary focus of the Keep Calm Climate Changes campaign is educating students about the facts behind the current climate change debate. This campaign seeks to show students the real facts about climate change, and empower them to bring the discussion to their campus. Issues like the Medieval warm period, different possible causes of climate change (such as solar activity, or even the nature of our climate), studies indicating the last interglacial period was warmer than today, and the failure of recent dire predictions about the climate all show the debate on climate change is not nearly as settled as many global warming proponents would have us believe. Almost no research has been done to determine if climate change is a natural phenomenon, and recent studies indicate there has been no global warming in the last 19 years. Some scientists are even saying we are nearing the beginning of a new period of global cooling. This collegiate grassroots campaign is meant to increase awareness about climate change issues, and give college students the facts they need to intelligently debate man made global warming advocates.
How can I get involved?
You can make a difference in many ways.
- Sign up to receive more information about these issues and what CFACT is doing to fight on your behalf
- Provide an e-mail address and we will be sure to keep you up-to-date on energy-related issues, news, and events.
- Host a speaker
- Show a video on your campus
- Conduct a workshop
- Write an op-ed
- Plan an event unique to your area that can get other students involved in our efforts.
- Lead the charge on your campus by founding a CFACT chapter.
Our team will work closely with you to help develop goals and plans that will empower you to make the biggest difference throughout this school year.